I´m interested in collaborating with people who are involved with or interested in the design and implementation of language learning courses that are offered 100% online. I'm particularly interested in the following:
1. Curriculum design
2. Student assessment methods, tools, etc. per skill (i.e., reading, writing, listening, speaking)
3. Teacher assessment methods, tools, etc.
4. Teacher workloads: How many hours of synchronous/asynchronous work is involved?
5. Student workloads: How many hours of synchronous/asynchronous work is involved? How many hours of homework?
6. General pay comparisons to those teachers with f2f/blended courses.
7. Technological infrastructure: platform, social software, language learning software/sites, etc.
Please respond to this post or any of the Nings where I embed this blog if you are interested in such a collaboration. Also, I've created a related Ning if anyone wishes to join.