Here are some sites we will be using this week:
- This blog
- Sites from your colleagues (to be listed in our wikispaces site)
After watching this video, review some of the following sites to determine which would best serve your own content class:
- Blogs: Blogger, Wordpress, Edublog
- Wikis: Wikieducator, Wikispaces, Wetpaint, Teachers First Wiki Walkthrough
- Presentations: Powerpoint in the classroom, Slideroll, Slide
- Videocasts: Youtube, Youtube Proxy1, Youtube Proxy2, BlipTV, UStream, Procaster
- Podcasts: iTunes, Podomatic
- Social networks: Ning, Facebook, MySpace
- Aggregators: Google Reader, NetVibes
- Course management systems: Moodle, Ninehub (Free Moodle Host), Sclipo
- AASL Best Web Sites for Teaching and Learning
- How do you feel blended learning can improve instruction and assessment within your own teaching context? What technologies would and wouldn't work? (include your name when submitting post.)
- Go to our wikispaces and add any links to websites that you currently use, both as a learner and educator.
- As a separate post, but posting to this same thread, answer the questions to the project found in lesson three, exercise six (unit 1).